Anna Bessonova Retired

« Older   Newer »
P i x y_
view post Posted on 24/3/2010, 20:30

Bessonova: could not last Forever
http://turnir.com.ua/gimnastika/intervija/...odolzatsj_vecno

TRANSLATED:

Three Olympic cycle, two of them in the grade of the first issue of the Ukrainian team. So long in the gym for the unit. But as he spoke! Bessonova not simply showed samples of program performance, an outstanding job with objects. In his compositions, each time giving the viewer to understand why this sport is rhythmic gymnastics. And the result is more than eloquent: millions of fans talented Ukrainian gymnasts worldwide. Symbolically, Bessonova said goodbye to the sport itself is the mother Deriugina Cup. After that is paid attention to turnir.com.ua

I say goodbye in a good mood, but probably with tears in their eyes - said Anya. - It's been a while. That was my whole life. But the pleasure the other hand, young estafetu. Maintenance of these competitions and I am glad the success of girls. And the last time at the lawn in front of a home, in front of my favorite audience Kiev. Dance hall "Angels and Demons", the whole team in Ukraine.

Like last time? With illustrative performances there will still be appearing on the podium?
I really hope so.

And 'know that some players, the same Blokhin, in matches veterans basically do not participate, saying their fans need to remember at the height of fame ...
But rhythmic gymnastics - not football. I already have a lot of races, I'm happy to ride the events.

What are the chances of girls who are after reaching the level of your results?
I sincerely hope that it will not need a lot of time. They built, they can, they just need to believe in themselves and have a great need to support the vision. We are supposed to be the European Champion medals and the world, no less dignity than I have.

A judge normally refer to our gymnasts, or to ensure that they are accustomed to, it takes time?
Of course, it takes time, but the girls are not the first time to talk. They have performed at the European Championship and World Cup, and showed very well. And, in principle, the court will now perceive as top gymnasts from Ukraine, and receive very well. They are the "Cup Deriugina were exceptionally high. I hope - this is not due to the fact that these competitions were held in his hometown, but due to the fact that girls are very well prepared and well done. (In all -around 'Cup Deriugina Alina Maksimenko won the silver and Anna Rizatdinova - bronze. In Grand Prix Alina won the rope "and" tape ", was the second exercise with the ball, and Anna won the' silver in the rope "- www.turnir.com.ua)

How do you assess the current level of competition between Ukraine and Russia in rhythmic gymnastics? Irina Deriugina said that Ukraine - the only country in place of a prize, which was not in front of their knees.
The rivalry, of course, present, and very hard. But as we always prepared, and as always we have many surprises, the girls are very good programs, like anyone in the world no. It will continue to fight for his country in Russia.

She not only judge wrongly evaluated. Discomfort left?
For me the gym forefront of the viewer, not a judge.

Young gymnasts Ukrainian team look to you for advice? Do you have any contact with them?
Believe me, I'm calling. And reveal the secrets used by itself. I feel the girls listen to this, and I am very pleased to be able to give something to help.

You have a talented gymnast. As your success in combining the personal qualities and contributions to the coach?
None of this sport without a coach can do, and of course all the credit, all I had achieved - a large part of coaching and Irina Nikolaevna Deryugin Albina Ivanovna, who are grateful and years will be more grateful, and I think with them I will be bound for life. And our girls are now also working under the guidance of coaches themselves, the best school in the world, so I have no doubt their success.

Irina Deriugina said that today's generation of gymnasts is very different from generation and Bessonova Godunko. How to fight the deficit in quality ...
I'm sure the school Deryugin able to select the very best. And when the girls fall in the extreme conditions of high competition, which will show his best side.

Back in the days of your farewell to the sport. Do not hesitate to bypassing the threshold?
I deliberately went to this and everyone was ready for it, glad that everything went splendidly. And the tears, but tears of joy. I hope that later I would not have happened unless the gym.

In your life, now is a lot of new directions, but the love of the public fanateyuschie Bessonova from the gallery, a grateful public - as svykneshsya so that now remain only in memory?
Of course, it will be remembered forever, and I'll always remember and appreciate, but could not last forever. This should include everyone. And now viewers will love to go to our young gymnasts, and I hope that, like many viewers who love them. I've always appreciated and loved ones. Yes, this is no longer in my life, but that's OK.

You will find, in addition to filling this love?
Yes, I will try to do it, why not say goodbye to the gym completely. In a post I will stay here.

_________________________________________________________________________________

At the Deriugina Cup year publicly announced
's farewell to Anna Bessonova
http://turnir.com.ua/gimnastika/video/2103...nnoj_bessonovoj

GALA: http://turnir.com.ua/gimnastika/video/2103...-anna_bessonova

These two videos are Crying :cry:

0 replies since 24/3/2010, 20:30   2961 views