Insert image in the post

« Older   Newer »
P i x y_
view post Posted on 24/3/2010, 18:36

I offer this little guide for using the image hosting server Imageshack, located at www.imageshack.us
And 'the system I use to load images on this and other forums, and a triple advantage compared to enclose the image in "traditional" way: 1) the server of the forum should not be incurring the image loading, 2 ) The size limit of 1Mb each image is loaded, much more than the forums do not allow in general, 3) offers some interesting additional instrument, such as the automatic creation of thumbnails (thumbnail) that are expanded when you Click above.

So, use this service is simple. To begin with, are not necessary registrations of any kind, no personal data is required and the loading occurs in the form completely anonymous.
It 'simply log onto www.imageshack.us, press the "Browse" and select the file from your hard disk. After you press the button "Host it!" and waiting a few seconds, the time needed to upload the image on their servers. So, you see a page with several lines of code, depending on what we do. Explain only those useful for the forum:

- Thumbnail for forums (use version 1): these are the strings of code to insert in our message to display a clickable thumbnail; very useful if you need to attach several images of a certain size to make the discussion more readable;

- Hotlink for forums (use version 1) In this case the image will be shown on the forum in size;

- Show image to friends / Direct link to image: are links that open another web page containing the image (in one case with another and without the "boundary" of Imageshack).

Hello everyone!

0 replies since 24/3/2010, 18:36   46 views